ATLAS is a heavy-duty motor drive counterbalanced crane that allows the lifting of loads up to 1000 kg.
Max Capacity (Kg)
Max Height (mm)
Jib max outreach (mm)
ATLAS is a heavy-duty motor drive counterbalanced crane that allows the lifting of loads up to 1000 kg. It is equipped with two fixed-wheel, a motor wheel on the driver’s side, and AGM batteries.
Easy to handle and move, this crane is ideal for placements of moulds and various loads over obstruction/barrier, on 3D machines, lathes, narrow openings, assembly lines, perimeter protections.
- Tortoise button: slow motion
- Hare button: fast motion
- Safe drive: emergency reverse button and audible warning device
- Two position key switch
- Circuit breaker red key
- Buzzer 24V with intermittent sound while operating the crane
Equipped with a 4-function distribution for:
- arm lifting
- arm lowering
- boom extension
- boom retraction
Controlled by a built-in lever. Lowering occurs in off-mode.
Motor wheel WR151ECO, asynchronous three-phase AC AM144D 24V 2 KW
MOSFET transistor, high frequency, bidirectional, regenerative braking.
Incorporated Battery Charger
- Mod. CB350-HFhigh frequency monophasic input voltage 220V output voltage 24V
- Lifting function blocked while recharging
- Programmable recharge according to battery type
- 3 led battery level indicator
Request information on this product