ATLAS is a heavy-duty motor drive counterbalanced crane that allows the lifting of loads up to 1000 kg.
Max Capacity (Kg)
Max Height (mm)
Jib max outreach (mm)
ATLAS is a heavy-duty motor drive counterbalanced crane that allows the lifting of loads up to 1000 kg. It is equipped with two fixed-wheel, a motor wheel on the driver’s side, and AGM batteries.
Easy to handle and move, this crane is ideal for placements of moulds and various loads over obstruction/barrier, on 3D machines, lathes, narrow openings, assembly lines, perimeter protections.
Power drive, electric lifting, extension and retraction at adjustable speed
Max capacity: 1000 kg
Jib max outreach: 2000 mm
All motions of jib arm are at adjustable speed, for precise placements of delicate loads.
Robust frame and side wheels for max stability.
Removable bonnet for an easy maintenance.
- Tortoise button: slow motion
- Hare button: fast motion
Safe drive: emergency reverse button and audible warning device
Two position key switch
Circuit breaker red key
Buzzer 24V with intermittent sound while operating the crane
Equipped with a 4-function distributor for:
- Arm lifting
- Arm lowering
- Boom extension
- Boom retraction
- Controlled by a built-in lever.
- Lowering occurs in off-mode.
- Motor wheel WR151ECO, asynchronous three-phase AC AM144D 24V 2 KW
MOSFET transistor, high frequency, bidirectional, regenerative braking.
INCORPORATED BATTERY CHARGER
- CB350-HFhigh frequency monophasic input voltage 220V output voltage 24V
- Lifting function blocked while recharging
- Programmable recharge according to battery type
- 3 led battery level indicator
Request information on this product